This was literally the worst thing I have ever eaten. I generally like chicken marsala, but Boston Markets frozen version was inedible.

I think some of their other frozen meals are ok, but avoid the chicken marsala at all costs! It had a slight ammonia smell when I first pulled it from the oven but decided that I would take a *** and see what it tasted like. First off it tasted nothing like a Marsala sauce. It was bitter and bland.

The vegetables that come with it are very bland also.

How hard is it to add a little seasoning to enhance the taste. If I ran this company I would be ashamed to sell such a lousy product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boston Market Chicken Marsala Frozen Meal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1492068

Boston Markets customer service could take care of your concern....the list of ingredients are clearly displayed on packaging! If product was “immoniated” like you say then instead of bashing them in here you should of called customer service number once again CLEARLY DISPLAYED ON PACKAGING!

They would of made it right for you!

You’re not to bright if you smell something that’s clearly rancid (in your opinion) and continue to throw it down your neck! IGNORANCE is no defense.....simple solution....COOK YOUR OWN FOOD AND SEASON IT AS YOU WISH...WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR 3 bucks!!!!

I agree. It was awe full.

I had the same experience with the Chicken Marsala. I want my $ back it was that horrible.