Boston Market Macaroni And Cheese Side Dish Review from Lombard, Illinois
I went to boston market today and recieved the WORST "meal" ever.I have been a frequent customer and always go there when i need some good comfort food.
But today, i ordered a 3 sides meal with spinach, mashed potatos and mac n cheese. But when i drove all the way across town to get the food and come back back home. I was appalled when i opened my bag to see that i had hardly any food. I had paid for 3 minescule sides that where horrible quality.
The small portion of mac and cheese was a solid block, and the spinach was completely watery, and the mashed potatoes where ice cold and the most disappointing sized serving i had EVER recieved. I am so angry i paid 7 dollars for hardly enough food to feed a toddler.
I mean i go here weekly and never been disappointed with my meals.Until today.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "I was at safeway last night at around 10:55 i seen they had buy one get one free on soda pop, so i grabbed two and some chips and dip...."
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "Hello my names Edita Toric I'm writting because I either want to sue or get someone fired because I never in my life felt so disrespected, I don't know who..."
- "I took my dogs to Banfield Vet associated with Petsmart Stores and their vaccinations caused my dachshunds to break out into hives and have severe facial swelling. They had to..."
- "I could not agree with you more! When we wanted to buy an advertised couch we were told that they haven't come in yet and I said when..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."