Chicago, Illinois

Be aware of the fish the Boston market sales. I have always eat salmon from other stores, and i know how salmon tastes.

However, when I bought wild atlantic salmon from boston market it tastes like i am eating a poison with some notbspicy test, but nasty taste which is a big factor of having a huge mercury amount in this fish. In other words, the Boston market uses cheap 3 dollar a pound fish and sells it or present it to be wild alaskan salmon. They use the fish they bread in their dirty pond with dirty water which fish they feed with dirty stuff. I am very pissed off.

My mother wanted to buy wild salmon due to the less amount of mercury it contains because i am pregnat, and mercury causes birth defects and miscarriages. However, this fish has more mercury than any other fish i have ever ate. The first time i ate the fish from the boston market. I said to give a second try because my mother bought lots of wild atlantic salmon from boston market, which is not the fish they say.

These people are not socially respinsible. They not only jeopordize the life of the unborn child, but also their fish is dangerous for any people's life because huge amount of mercury is danger to people' s health.

I will never shop at this store again. I prefer to buy fish from Mariano.

Product or Service Mentioned: Salmon.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

My phone is prone to swype errors. Forgive the typos above.

More accurately, you ordered the North Atlantic Cod available at Boston Market locationshare during cretain times of the year. I'm unsurprised that your cod did not taste like salmon, and rather unsympathetic.