Carmichael, California

Update by user Mar 28, 2016

>Going back to store tomorrow for refund of purchase price and manager called me back with voicemail of district manager. Still done with Boston Market. Lousy end to the story.

Original review posted by user Mar 28, 2016

Ordered two Easter ham special dinners via telephone. Called the order in at 3 PM for a 7 PM pickup.

Got the food, took it home. Some of the worst take-out food I have ever had. Everything was cold and dry. The ham was yellowish-pink and hard, beans were shriveled and brown.

Asked for extra gravy and of course did not get it.

Called to complain, waited about 6 minutes on hold while the manager either couldn't find the district manager's number or was cooking up some story for me. I was a VIP member, not any more. Done. Boston Market was originally pretty good, back in the day.

Then they went through some problems and food sucked. To their credit they came back up somewhat but if what I was served is any indication, they are back down at the bottom.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

LadyScot

I never understood people who ordered prepared food for a holiday.

@LadyScot

Your understanding is not necessary. What a *** thing for you to say.

What did your food stamps run out that you have to lie to get your Easter meal for free?

@Anonymous

Well that was pretty rude! If the customer received what she said she did, she does indeed deserve her money back.