4.6
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jan 30

Called back to speak with a day manager (Abel) who was able to understand my issue and resolve it perfectly. Abel listened to my complaint, apologized and instructed me to pick up my order in it’s entirety without one single problem.

THIS is customer service. Thank you.

Original review posted by user Jan 26

Hello. First I looove BM!

But this isn’t about a good experience that I’ve had. I called because I went to store addresses 7554 Shadeland Indianapolis Indiana 46250 recently. They left out part of my order and when I called to let them know they offered me the missing items. I explained that I did not live that close by but could come back the next day.

I requested that my full order be replaced. The manger on staff there tonight around 7pm named Ms. Alex informed me that since nothing was wrong with my food that she couldn’t replace my entire order. I spent a total of 25.00 to go home and have items missing I explained, but to mention I have to be incovienced with driving back to the store in order to have my items replaced.

She refused to make it right. I then asked her for the number to corporate. She went and got the number. I then asked her for her name and she and another co worker begin to whisper to each other as if I was not on he phone or as if she did not want to give me her name.

She was very condescending in her tone as well. I would like for my order to be replaced. As a customer who have never done this before or ever had a problem with BM I feel like it should be made right. Also the brownies we received were old and dried out.

My name is Sharon Hampton.

You can reach out to me by email or telephone number 317-315-7703. Thank you.

Review about: Boston Market Manager.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments