6650 Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22306
Management is unprofessional, the food is served dissatisfying until you demand better!! Which an insect was discovered in the MAC & Cheese afterwards. There was no sympathy or apology given to accommodate myself as the consumer. They need to ensure a better environment and customer service. Please be aware of the staff, they are unprofessional an could be rude. The food sits out whether someone ordered or not, The treatment is very poor once there is a complaint. Nothing in return was offered, I had to request a refund for my food with the insect found in it how Terrible
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mac And Cheese
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "I ordered a "Genuine 60W Magsafe 2 Apple Macbook Charger" guaranteed not to be a "Generic/Aftermarket/3rd Party Product," yet a generic, inferior charger is what I received. I complained and..."
- "ASK YOURSELF: If they are such a great company with such a quality product, why do they have to hard sell customers and pressure them to sign a contract on..."