6650 Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22306
Management is unprofessional, the food is served dissatisfying until you demand better!! Which an insect was discovered in the MAC & Cheese afterwards. There was no sympathy or apology given to accommodate myself as the consumer. They need to ensure a better environment and customer service. Please be aware of the staff, they are unprofessional an could be rude. The food sits out whether someone ordered or not, The treatment is very poor once there is a complaint. Nothing in return was offered, I had to request a refund for my food with the insect found in it how Terrible
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mac And Cheese
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Greek salad and a turkey club sub. When I bit into my sandwich I got a nasty fatty chunky piece of something that was NOT bacon as..."
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "My pet peeve is products that are not as advertised on the box or on TV. One of the worst offenders are the microwaveable dinners. Check this one out..."
- "I ordered a "Genuine 60W Magsafe 2 Apple Macbook Charger" guaranteed not to be a "Generic/Aftermarket/3rd Party Product," yet a generic, inferior charger is what I received. I complained and..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."