2.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

On Sunday August 27, 2017 at approximately 9:00 pm I went to Boston Market located at 13201 S.Cicero Ave.

Crestwood Ill. 60445. I purchased the family meal and added a second chicken for $1.99 and my sides were sweet potatoes, creamed spinach, and steamed vegetables. When I arrived home and removed the food from the bag I noticed that both chickens were over cooked (burnt, the least to say).

I immediately called back to the store and spoke to the manager on duty about my order. She explained they were about to close and didn't have anymore chickens made. She apologized took my information and said she would pass the information to corporate and they would issue me a gift card in the amount of my purchase which was $27.24 including the tax. Needless to say, I was a little disappointed considering I had just spent almost thirty dollars on a meal I couldn't eat.

The next day I decided to go back to the store to speak with the manager on duty and show her the pictures I had taken of the food just in case I needed evidence or proof. I also had my receipt on hand in case they needed it. She apologized once again and ensured me that the problem would be rectified and it could take up to 7 to 10 days for me to hear from corporate and or receive my card. Not once did I ask for a refund!

All I wanted is for my meal to be replaced. I didn't enjoy the meal because all I had was the three sides. I had to purchase dinner from another place. I've been very patient for over a month and no one has gotten back in contact with me about the matter at all.

I've tried calling your customer service number and all it does is direct you to the website. Why have customer service number if you can't talk to anyone. That doesn't make sense!!

This is poor customer service!!The experience has been very inconveniencing.I'm still waiting on a response from someone.

Review about: Boston Market Combo Meal.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Boston Market?

Comments