5640 Wyoming Blvd. NE, Tract B-6, Albuquerque, NM 87109, USA
2.9

I am currently an employee at the Albuquerque location on Wyoming and Academy and then I’ve been there about three days now. And I’ve noticed that the cook in the back an older gentleman often pokes, squeezes, or whispers into the ears of my young female coworkers.

Yesterday this happened and when I told the MOD she stated that she poked him first. He has been an unpleasant person to have to work with, and often doesn’t say excuse me or please move and instead nudges or pushes the employees. When I addressed mamangement the manager said he would have to wait a couple days to talk to him because he only speaks Spanish and the manager is not bilingual. Arnold the manager has openly stated that Boston’s sought him out after hiatus with a promise of a “big raise” and flexible hours which to Arnold is much easier than the work he did at Panera.

He has also stated he intends to leave the state at some point so it feels as though he is just coasting.

Employees constantly have their phones out when side work could be done or we could create a curbside to go pick up for our location for those who have trouble walking or families that just want to pick up food and go. Please take this seriously as I was very excited to work for such a great company but not so much today.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments