4.5

I placed an online order for pickup at 7:18 pm on August 20, 2018. Unfortunately, there was an accident and traffic was backed up for miles.

What would have taken me 30 minutes took me 1hr and 30 minutes to get to Boston Market (#646). I apologized to the young man (Javier) for being 1.5 hours late to pick up my order due to traffic being backed up for miles. Javier kindly said, let me get you fresh sides. I said, "No worries, it's not your fault." He told the food line supervisor that he was going to get me fresh sides and she said to him, "Why?!

It's not our fault!" He put his head down and walked back over to me. I told him, "It's ok. You have provided exceptional customer service and she could learn from you." Despite her lack of customer service, I will continue to frequent Boston Market solely because of Javier. He is a manager in the making.

Just so you'll know, I'm a single parent serving in the United States military and customer service is always of utmost importance. I stopped by Boston Market (#646) on August 21, 2018 at 5:45 pm to get his name as I forgot to get it during my food pick up.

I wanted to tell Javier that if he chose not to work at Boston Market, the Air Force could use someone like him. What a great employee!

Product or Service Mentioned: Boston Market Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Boston Market Pros: Javiers customer service store number 646.

Boston Market Cons: Food line supervisors lack of customer service skills.

Comments