360 Oxford Valley Rd, Langhorne, PA 19047
3.2

I went to the Langhorne location on September 10. I had a coupon for buy one get one free.

I ordered the prime rib dinner and the side choices were excessively limited at the time I went in even though there appeared to be few customers. They had mashed potatoes roast potatoes , Mixed vegetables, and corn. I took the mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes . I would have preferred a different vegetable such as the spinach but there was a wait for that.

The next vegetables ended up being cold and the prime rib was almost half fat. I did complain to the counter person and she offered to replace the vegetables but at that point I was almost done with my meal.

Again offered to have the manager replace something but I told her at that point it was not worth it I do feel for what is charged for the prime rib the meat selection should not be as fatty as was presented. I do appreciate the good service of the cashier but overall I think the visit could’ve been better

Product or Service Mentioned: Boston Market Menu.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Boston Market Pros: Cashier friendly and helpful.

Boston Market Cons: Not enough sides ready and ava.

Comments