Boston Market customer service was horrible as same with corporate's phone system. There is NO customer service to help your customers.

The restaurant in Frederick, Maryland (Route 40) was horrible and should be closed because of food service was not acceptable. The first time, I asked for Rotisserie Meatloaf Sandwich. They said they ran out of Meatloaf. So I changed to Rotisserie Turkey Sandwich. I discovered the roll was hard as a rock. They did not do anything about it.

Again, I visited that same place, They said they ran out of New Potatoes and I saw few trays were empty.

The worker was handle cashier and drive-in service same time caused people to wait in line for the order.

This was my most bad experience with that place. I do not see any manager on duty and lack of workers to run the place. That is why I recommend closing the restaurant until everything must improvement. I learned from other people stated that place was horrible and not recommend to order the food.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boston Market Customer Care.

Comments