3606 Sandy Plains Rd, Marietta, GA 30066, USA

I have ordered from Boston market through door dash app and never had any issues until today which is Saturday, December 29, 2018 and I was told that the system was down and they were not taking any type of orders. The manager who I spoke with and later my girlfriend spoke with her as well was a very rude person,she didn’t apologize, she didn’t acknowledge us as customers while my girlfriend was on the phone with her she do not provide any type of customer service as she was overall disrespectful, refused to give her name, & hung up on us.

We later called back and found out the managers name is Carolina. This woman gives your whole company a bad rap and in no way should be in a management position.

We will be letting everyone in our area know not to go to this location. Store 334 Marietta, Ga 30062 on Sandy Plains Rd.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boston Market Manager.

Comments

After you were told the system was done and orders were not being taken, what else was there to discuss? Sounds like you continued to pester the manager and then later your girlfriend did the same.

Boston Market Reviews