3.3

I ordered food online. I typically buy Boston Market about 3 to 4 times a week.

When I order online, I pick up at drive-thru, which doesn't have a speaker system, therefore, if you don't order online, you can't use drive thru at this location. I know this because I frequent this location. When I picked up my order, I asked if the manager could add something to my order, or would I have to order it online. Immediately a beet red faced man by the name of Richard, came to the window and began yelling at the top of his lung that I have "order online".

I showed him my iPad and said that I would order online. He then screamed "and don't block my drive-thru up while you are ordering" and slammed the window shut. I then immediately began recording. I went to the other side of their business and made an online complaint about "Richard".

I also ordered my add on online, which you must submit payment with the order. The order said it would be ready at 1:08pm. I went back to the window and observed "Richard" walking out of the store, with tow HUGE bags of food, which he placed in the back of his private vehicle, Pennsylvania Tag JTB1825, a gray colored vehicle. He then noticed, as he was returning to the store, that I was back at the drive-thru.

He then screamed to the top of his lungs, "I told you that you have to come in". I told him that my order was ready and I ordered it online. He then began to turn more red and began mumbling and screaming, he then noticed I was recording. He asked "are you recording me"?

I responded "Yes". He then calmed down and returned to the restaurant. The server went to get my food. The Manager, then came back to the window and said "I want YOU to come in," to try to inconvenience me and making a separate set of rules for me.

I told him "No." And now I didn't want the food that he never gave me, but I wanted my money refunded. He said "you have to come in now". I told him "no thank you" and I will report you to your company.

He slammed the window shut. I left.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boston Market Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• rude employee