Boston Market - I Was So Dang Hungry!

24 of 81 Boston Market reviews

My pet peeve is products that are not as advertised on the box or on TV.One of the worst offenders are the microwaveable dinners.

Check this one out for example from Boston Market, made for them by Bellisio Foods. Every time I get one like this I email them and complain. I usually get a couple of coupons in the mail, but they very seldom correct the problem. This has happened to me a half dozen times this year already with different food companies and fast food places.

I HAVE HAD IT ! Compare the turkey in the box's picture and the actual turkey that was in the dinner.

I took it out and put it in a smaller bowl so the gravy and potatoes could be stirred, which actually makes it look bigger than it was, which is even worse.Pathetic!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Taste and freshness was really good
  • What I disliked
    • Amount of meat inside compared to the photo

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Correct the food product so what is inside actually matches the photo on the box! This is a re-occurring problem with Bellisio Foods.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Turkey Medallions Dinner
Review category
Other
review #862474 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Boston Market? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
24 of 81 Boston Market reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 10 #1171273

I sure wish I had your "life." If something like this is all you have to worry about you're cooking with gas. Are you really unhappy with the product or do you just complain for coupons? Coupons I'm sure they send you as a way to get rid of a nuisance.
I could be wrong but doesn't that box have a little ditty about the image being a "serving suggestion?"

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.