My pet peeve is products that are not as advertised on the box or on TV.One of the worst offenders are the microwaveable dinners.
Check this one out for example from Boston Market, made for them by Bellisio Foods. Every time I get one like this I email them and complain. I usually get a couple of coupons in the mail, but they very seldom correct the problem. This has happened to me a half dozen times this year already with different food companies and fast food places.
I HAVE HAD IT ! Compare the turkey in the box's picture and the actual turkey that was in the dinner.
I took it out and put it in a smaller bowl so the gravy and potatoes could be stirred, which actually makes it look bigger than it was, which is even worse.Pathetic!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Taste and freshness was really good
What I disliked
- Amount of meat inside compared to the photo
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Correct the food product so what is inside actually matches the photo on the box! This is a re-occurring problem with Bellisio Foods.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Turkey Medallions Dinner
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We are best Reliable and suppliers of chemical research products worldwide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and convenient. We are ready to sell small and large quantities..."
- "This company cannot be under estimated in this business as to what level it will sink to -- to get your business They cannot provide resources references. US Hole in..."
- " Greentest is a great tool to help us detect the level of nitrate for fruit and vegetables. WHO sugeests max daily intake of..."
- "I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone. I returned the sandals and waiting 2..."
- "the tufted fabric is down to the black underfabric (?) in a mere 16 months. this is in the front of each arm where no hands, fingers ever touch...."
- "I have owned leather furniture for well over twenty years. We have a leather sofa that lasted though five teenage children. After the last child was out on her..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."