2.8

My pet peeve is products that are not as advertised on the box or on TV.One of the worst offenders are the microwaveable dinners.

Check this one out for example from Boston Market, made for them by Bellisio Foods. Every time I get one like this I email them and complain. I usually get a couple of coupons in the mail, but they very seldom correct the problem. This has happened to me a half dozen times this year already with different food companies and fast food places.

I HAVE HAD IT ! Compare the turkey in the box's picture and the actual turkey that was in the dinner.

I took it out and put it in a smaller bowl so the gravy and potatoes could be stirred, which actually makes it look bigger than it was, which is even worse.Pathetic!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "correct the food product so what is inside actually matches the photo on the box! this is a re-occurring problem with bellisio foods" as the author lost $3. The author is overall dissatisfied with Boston Market and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about boston market turkey breast medallions frozen meal from Boston Market was amount of meat inside compared to the photo , but reviewer liked taste and freshness was really good. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Boston Market.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Boston Market to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Boston Market?

Comments

It's called MARKETING you bimbo!!!Who seriously believes the product would look like the box???

Are you a child?Smh.

lol anyone with 1/2 a brain knows that NO packaged food looks inside like it does on the cover/label.jeez it's called presentation.

if you took your time you could make your own NON frozen dinner meal and make it look like the picture but that might take you time and effort!?

oh no the horror!=(

I sure wish I had your "life." If something like this is all you have to worry about you're cooking with gas. Are you really unhappy with the product or do you just complain for coupons? Coupons I'm sure they send you as a way to get rid of a nuisance.

I could be wrong but doesn't that box have a little ditty about the image being a "serving suggestion?"