My pet peeve is products that are not as advertised on the box or on TV.One of the worst offenders are the microwaveable dinners.
Check this one out for example from Boston Market, made for them by Bellisio Foods. Every time I get one like this I email them and complain. I usually get a couple of coupons in the mail, but they very seldom correct the problem. This has happened to me a half dozen times this year already with different food companies and fast food places.
I HAVE HAD IT ! Compare the turkey in the box's picture and the actual turkey that was in the dinner.
I took it out and put it in a smaller bowl so the gravy and potatoes could be stirred, which actually makes it look bigger than it was, which is even worse.Pathetic!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Taste and freshness was really good
What I disliked
- Amount of meat inside compared to the photo
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Correct the food product so what is inside actually matches the photo on the box! This is a re-occurring problem with Bellisio Foods.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Turkey Medallions Dinner
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I hired Greenline Relocation movers for a short distant move in mid May.Worst job during a move I ever experienced.They broke my aunt's recliner.The guy said "We have a problem.The..."
- "Playster and Colin Strachan the communications and publishing manager of Playster are reported for questionable activities and for promoting a 'bait and switch' scam designed to attract subscribers to sign..."
- "Beware of Orlando Florida Credit Repair - StateWide Credit Repair! Full of false advertisements!!! My wife and I paid this company a flat fee of $450.00 to repair our credit to remove..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I purchased a sectional 3pc on 2/5/13 and it has given u oorblems ever since. The store replaced on section at first and we still have issues. The material..."
- "the tufted fabric is down to the black underfabric (?) in a mere 16 months. this is in the front of each arm where no hands, fingers ever touch...."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."