1.1

I went into a Boston market in Manchester CT. It was 7:30 in the evening.

They asked me if my order was to eat in or take out. I said that it was for eating in. I waited for about 10 minutes and asked where my order was. She replied it's right here but it was in a take-out container along with a wrapped up sandwich for my husband.

I told her that I didn't ask for take out but eat in. I also asked for a senior discount and never received that either. To make things even worse was what I saw. They pulled out a container of sweet potato brought it back to the kitchen area and instead of changing the pan they put the new product on top of the old in the same used pan.

The gravy was also almost empty and again they never changed the pan but instead, they brought out a pitcher of gravy and right in front of customers like myself they put the new right on top of the old. That to me is disgusting you should never mix old and new together you change pans in back and bring it out the clean pan to be served. Also, it should not be done in front of customers because that was a big turn off with me. I have worked in food service for over thirty-six years and we were taught a lot better than that.

I have a phone number and I am also going to put in a verbal complaint.

Unless you go in when they first open you never know what you’re going to get later in the day. Very unhappy with the way things went for me maybe not to even go back very dirty.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boston Market Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments