To whom it may concern, My name is Sarita Abdullah. I've recently orderd food from you guys on 5/28/18 through grub hub.

A Rib/Chicken Meal. Once the food was delivered the rib, and macaroni was missing. I contacted grub hub first who then called boston market who approved a refund of 4.12. Im offended!

I want my whole refund or my food properly remade. I then called Boston Market spoke with manager Jennifer who was on shift at the time.I told jennifer what happened. She then told me I had to speak with the store manager Gary on Tuesday 5/30/18 to see if there's anything that could be done! What type of mess is that i spent my money!

How about sorry we'll replace the order? it's not my issue that my food was messed up! There's no compensation? I will not be ordering here again!

Boston Market on 11 mile Hoover warren mi 48089 will be getting a horrible review! When I asked the Manager for Corporate number she gave me the wrong number. Thanks for the professionalism Jennifer!

Below is a picture of what was delivered to me. Smh

Product or Service Mentioned: Boston Market Manager.

Comments