Boynton Beach, Florida

ATTENTION: ERIC Wyatt, COO

Once again I am submitting pictures of the ‘boneless ham’ We ordered for Xmas Dinner. TOTALLY INEDIBLE.

Could not even donate to Homeless Center as a donation. Refused, suggested feed to stray dogs.

How could this possibly be served as a Holiday Meal?

Please look CLOSELY(pictures attached) at the ‘Quality’ of this product you sent to us for the total price of $95. No Quality control of this product occurred!j

We are again requesting a refund/ Boston Market Credit for the cost of the ‘Dinner’ as presented.

I do NOT want to post negative reviews on sites that are VERY DISSATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE FOOD RECEIVED from Boston Market, since WE HAVE BEEN long-time Boston Market customers.

Feel free to contact me with further steps to process our request.Awaiting your response.

Many Thanks,

Judith Clark, Nurse Practitioner

4911 Tropical Garden Dr.

Boynton Bch, Fl 33436

Order #8572

Tracking # 8669779090

Thank you for your prompt response.

Please note that I asked and your Customer Service Rep assured me that it was a Spiral Cut Ham. I was concerned, even at that stage, vs. choosing a turkey dinner. But putting that not minor detail aside for a minute, let’s address my primary point. This particular ham is a totally inferior food product consisting of compressed fat and ham, waterlogged and not acceptable for eating.Please see photos and tell me if this is something you would proudly serve your family and guests. As a regular customer of Boston Market, I would expect you to be consumer-friendly in issuing my refund.

So, to summarize AGAIN, the spiral cut is a MINOR issue, in contrast to the INEDIBLE quality of your product.

Judy Clark, Nurse Practitioner

Product or Service Mentioned: Boston Market Ham.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

One would think a nurse of any kind would be smart enough not to post their personal information on a public messages board that BM probably will never look at. Perhaps you should try to flag down your lame complaint and remember hams come with bones. If the bone is missing, you're getting something over processed.

A nurse practitioner should be more aware of things like the outrageous amount of sodium contained in these products. This ham is downright unhealthy for a normal person and horribly detrimental to a compromised person.

(Congestive Heart Failure, other cardiac and circulatory system, edema of the ankles and legs) and more. You're better off to consign Boston Market to memory and avoid when possible (always).