4960 S. Cooper, Arlington, TX 76017, USA
2.6

I placed an order with Jeston the Boston Personnel behind the counter told him what I wanted...he started to prepair the meal but was very stingy with the portions when I ask is that all. He said yes you get what you pay for.

The customer behind me turned around and left. The customer in front of me shook his head, and said that is being stingy. I called down to speak with a manager and got him on the phone, and he started to argue with me over the phone. This is horrible customer service.

I also let this person know that I was going to report him. .............................................................................................................................................................

Boston Market #0226 4960 S. Cooper Arlington, Tx 76017

Product or Service Mentioned: Boston Market Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Employees don't decide on portion sizes. Portion control is part of every restaurants' operation and employees are instructed on how much to give. You are angry at someone who most likely was just doing their job.

Boston Market Reviews