In Ormond Beach Boston Market there was 5-6 employees behind the counter including cooks/managers & they just stared at me for 5-minutes without ever waiting on me or taking my order!!!These were all white employees & I'm a Black sr.
Citizen who worked for EEOC/IOHRO in Orlando, FL!!! I walked into the BM @ 6:25 March 31,2016 & I'm writing this post @6:15 on the same day!!! I was reminded of the 1950s & 60's when this kind of mess occurred consistently & was practiced all over the south!!! You obviously allow your employees to practice their racist attitudes in your stores & the cooks/managers condone & participate in the racism & bigotry, since no corrective action was taken!!!
I know they don't care about the loss of my business & maybe your ownership/corporation doesn't either, but I'm compelled to relate this incident to the NAACP; EEOC & the local chapter of the NAACP because this discrimination may be just the tip of a larger iceberg @ Boston Market!!!!E.D.Counts--Commander; AmVets Post#9122 Ormond Beach, FL!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Boston Market Staff
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "My daughter and grand-daughters had a girls night out which we only do once a year. We we entered this gross nasty facility there was no food the salad bar..."
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I saw the other review on this site and felt compelled to write my own. Adam at Dovi Window Designs was not only friendly and courteous, but explained everything to..."