Boston Market - Review from Raytown, Missouri

65 of 81 Boston Market reviews

I went and ordered dinner for my family . We ordered rotisserie chicken and my ten year old son took a nice little bit just to pull out a long string which they stated it was the tuss (tie) to keep the chicken legs together while roasting .

The manager at that time came and apologized all while having a smile on her face :-/

My SON JUST GOT CHOKED ON A TIE!! What's funny? I was not offered my money back. I had to spend more money someone else so that my family can eat, it wasn't as healthy but at least they ate. Everything was ruined . The manger only wanted to take my name and number without doing a incident repost .... I forced her to figure out what and how to - she finally had another manager assist in the report

At the Overland Park Kansas store

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Rotisserie Chicken
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #606630

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Boston Market? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
65 of 81 Boston Market reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 14, 2015 #958281 New Castle, Delaware, United States

Pennsylvania avenue Wilmington Delaware location. Went in for birthday dinner for Friday's only cod fish dinners. Big signs everywhere, online, & on tv about the limited time special. No sign on door that they sold out. Employee shook his head no & didn't apologize or offer free substitution.
Went in other times & was told they were out of chicken, workers have refused to wait on me, & after calling corporate to complain, we were cornered while eating & reprimanded for calling to complain & nearly choked on our food.
It's false advertising to have huge signs about the fish & not have it. 4 people wanted the platter. Have to wait a full week for fish & am calling corporate again & making sure to get 2 free fish platters next Friday!

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Boston Market. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Boston Market.
Filing a new complaint about
×