Raytown, Missouri

I went and ordered dinner for my family . We ordered rotisserie chicken and my ten year old son took a nice little bit just to pull out a long string which they stated it was the tuss (tie) to keep the chicken legs together while roasting .

The manager at that time came and apologized all while having a smile on her face :-/

My SON JUST GOT CHOKED ON A TIE!! What's funny? I was not offered my money back. I had to spend more money someone else so that my family can eat, it wasn't as healthy but at least they ate. Everything was ruined . The manger only wanted to take my name and number without doing a incident repost .... I forced her to figure out what and how to - she finally had another manager assist in the report

At the Overland Park Kansas store

Review about: Boston Market Chicken.

Had an Experience with Boston Market?

Comments

New Castle, Delaware, United States #958281

Pennsylvania avenue Wilmington Delaware location.Went in for birthday dinner for Friday's only cod fish dinners.

Big signs everywhere, online, & on tv about the limited time special. No sign on door that they sold out. Employee shook his head no & didn't apologize or offer free substitution.

Went in other times & was told they were out of chicken, workers have refused to wait on me, & after calling corporate to complain, we were cornered while eating & reprimanded for calling to complain & nearly choked on our food.

It's false advertising to have huge signs about the fish & not have it.

4 people wanted the platter.Have to wait a full week for fish & am calling corporate again & making sure to get 2 free fish platters next Friday!