Raytown, Missouri

I went and ordered dinner for my family . We ordered rotisserie chicken and my ten year old son took a nice little bit just to pull out a long string which they stated it was the tuss (tie) to keep the chicken legs together while roasting .

The manager at that time came and apologized all while having a smile on her face :-/

My SON JUST GOT CHOKED ON A TIE!! What's funny? I was not offered my money back. I had to spend more money someone else so that my family can eat, it wasn't as healthy but at least they ate. Everything was ruined . The manger only wanted to take my name and number without doing a incident repost .... I forced her to figure out what and how to - she finally had another manager assist in the report

At the Overland Park Kansas store

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of boston market chicken. Boston Market needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned boston market chicken in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Boston Market.

Had an Experience with Boston Market?

Comments

New Castle, Delaware, United States #958281

Pennsylvania avenue Wilmington Delaware location.Went in for birthday dinner for Friday's only cod fish dinners.

Big signs everywhere, online, & on tv about the limited time special. No sign on door that they sold out. Employee shook his head no & didn't apologize or offer free substitution.

Went in other times & was told they were out of chicken, workers have refused to wait on me, & after calling corporate to complain, we were cornered while eating & reprimanded for calling to complain & nearly choked on our food.

It's false advertising to have huge signs about the fish & not have it.

4 people wanted the platter.Have to wait a full week for fish & am calling corporate again & making sure to get 2 free fish platters next Friday!