I went and ordered dinner for my family . We ordered rotisserie chicken and my ten year old son took a nice little bit just to pull out a long string which they stated it was the tuss (tie) to keep the chicken legs together while roasting .
The manager at that time came and apologized all while having a smile on her face :-/
My SON JUST GOT CHOKED ON A TIE!! What's funny? I was not offered my money back. I had to spend more money someone else so that my family can eat, it wasn't as healthy but at least they ate. Everything was ruined . The manger only wanted to take my name and number without doing a incident repost .... I forced her to figure out what and how to - she finally had another manager assist in the report
At the Overland Park Kansas store
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "Red Robin must have removed my review so I'll try again. I'm sorry, but this is disgusting! Read with caution as this could make you sick to your stomach-Sorry but..."
- "OMG the cable installer was as dumb as mud he was asking me were the cables were to be found. He drilled 11 holes into my siding after I told..."
- "I have had the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life with this company. It's ridiculous that my flowers weren't delivered in a timely fashion, and as..."
- "Found a huge crispy " object" in our newly opened bag! Gag!!! Discusting!!!?..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."