4.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Never going to the East brunswick nj location again.I'm a pregnant vegetarian and I only wanted sides on a to-go plate...no biggie, other Boston market locations did it.

I didn't wanna waist the small containers, I wanted a real meal and I wanted my portions a little bigger than those of the small side container. The person scooped only half a spoon full of mashed potatoes, mac&cheese in the little part of the tray then was dumbfounded that I didn't want meat, had no idea what to do so he asked his manager. Both he and the manager stared at me as if I was crazy that I didn't eat meat. So I guess The manager said something to the kid that had no idea what the *** he was doing to put one little scoop of stuffing in a separate container and put it in my plate.

I asked for gravy for my stuffing and he gave me no gravy. Wtf!? When I asked him to please put the stuffing on the plate itself, he insisted this was protocol and then proceeded to give another little scoop of something else into another separate container. He gave a pissed off pregnant woman little kid portions.

I finished everything when I normally have tons of leftovers and I wasn't even full. They are too stingy with their sides. My friend on the other hand ordered chicken that was so hard she couldn't *** into it.

And when I took a piece of her chicken to see how hard it was, I couldn't even rip it with my hands.But my sides were tasty, so I'll give them that.

Review about: Boston Market Manager.

Comments