1.2

Within the past 6 months I've purchased four dinners at the East Islip location and have been disappointed all four times. Today I tried again and was again disappointed.

The staff appeared to be unsupervised, and no one seemed to be able to take charge. Almost all the sides were either dried out or unavailable. I had to send the chicken back twice, once because it was burnt, and dry, and again because it was full of hair, yes hair. The vegetables were so mushy they melted in your month, and not in a good way.

Only one girl was trying to accommodate and serve the customers, the others were floundering around not knowing what to do next. To top it off the food was tasteless, even with salt, and bbq sauce we weren't able to enjoy the meal. The corn bread wasn't even good, it was thin, and also had no taste. Management really needs to put some time and effort into getting employee that care, and training them to know how to handle the store no matter who's there.

I'll try back again in 6 months, to hopefully be pleasantly surprised. Good luck

Product or Service Mentioned: Boston Market Chicken.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments