9929 S Military Trail #53, Boynton Beach, FL 33436, USA

I'm a very UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!

My Order from Boston Market was a Turkey ($49.00), and a Large Gravy to be picked up on Christmas Eve.

I followed the Directions that came with the Turkey, and when I went to cut into the Turkey on Christmas Day it was all PINK between the (2) Thighs! Needless to say my Husband was totally grossed out as he eats the Dark Meat.

This obviously ruined our Christmas Dinner.

When I went back to the Boston Market where I bought the Turkey the Manager was very rude, and she told me they had no control on how the Turkeys were cooked as they came from else where.

If I had known the Turkey I ordered was not cooked in the restaurant I would have never ordered my Christmas Turkey there.

I look forward to hearing from someone of Authority.

Lynn Allen - 561-859-8988

2300 Del Aire Blve, #201, Delray Beach, Fl 33445

Product or Service Mentioned: Boston Market Turkey.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• Nasty Manager - Uncooked Christmas

Comments

Never, ever publish personal information on an open internet website. You have opened your door wide to all pathogens which prowl the internet.

Boston Market foods carry an unreasonable amount of sodium and should be avoided ... MUST be avoided if you are compromised in any way - cardiac or coronary issues, kidney issues, edema, Meniere's Disease, etc. ; there is enough salt in one turkey or ham to eat *** in the fender of your car. Salt/sodium can cause very severe repercussions for such folks, and there are a lot of us out here.

Do yourself a favor and drop the brand.

(cooked elsewhere ? Ugh.) Anything listed in double digits (10% or more) in the single serve sodium label info is too much.