Very disappointed by the quality of food and customer service . Today I placed an order via door dash.

Not only did the driver have to wait over 40 minutes because they ran out of chicken but when the food finally arrived I received undercooked chicken . What made me more upset was that my 10 month old son was eating from this meal. However, I called the restaurant and asked for a manager. The first woman who answered the phone claimed she was a manager and put me on hold for about 3 minutes.

Then the phone was answered by another aggrevated female who claimed to be a manager as well. She offered to contact someone who could give me my refund but I offered to drive over there in order to exchange my food for food that was actually cooked. This manager was rude and very sarcastic to the point that we got into a verbal altercation on the phone. You would think an apology would be the first thing issued on a matter that can make your costumers sick.

This person was very unprofessional and I just can’t see how they have someone like this running their establishment . I am planning on taking this matter to corporate along with the pictures of their disturbing food.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boston Market Chicken.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: The manager who was so disrespectful.

Boston Market Pros: Cheap food.

Boston Market Cons: Undercooked and poor customer service.

Comments