I been a customer for years, service was never up to par but food was good.So I had a order pick-up for 9am I got there 10:38 pay and waiting ( my order for for sides only) at 12 ( lunch time about to go by) I spoke to one of many manager ( not too many cooks) and I explain to him my order was consis of sides only I dont see why I have to wait this long, however how long more i have.

He said there is 25 people in front of me and I am looking at 2 1/2 - 3 hours and its already noon. When on earth we suppose to be having lunch?

Why take order for said time and you cant fulfill them? why so many so call managers and not cooks, why I have to wait 4-5 hours for some sides. I had no choice but to cancel my order.

You people called my house asking us to order since we usually do.I will never ever again buy anything from your company and save it I dont need anything from you.

Just try to improve for the people who is going to order next year and after.Thanks for us not having the side we are still alive.

Had an Experience with Boston Market?

Comments

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #751628

"why I have to wait 4-5 hours for some sides".....because you will....that's why. Try packing a lunch Einstein. And....yes you will order again.....because you can't help yourself.....