I decided cater Boston market for the company’s thanksgiving luncheon, instead of our usual caterers that come on site yearly….I wanted to make sure that there was enough food for 48 employees, so I ordered food for 65 people… To my surprise, only 22 employee had meat of their plate – I was humiliated in front of employees….

We received 3.23 pounds of meat per 10 people, that’s 1/3 of 1.0lb … …. If an average chicken weighs 6.0lbs and feeds 4 people, that’s 1.5 lbs. per person, How do expect to feed 10 people with 3.23 pounds of meat, that’s 1/3 of 1Lb (.30lb of 1lb) …………..If I would have bought 50 individual meals at @9.69 per person that includes ½ chicken, which is about 3 lbs(three pounds) per person NOT the lousy 1/3 lb (.30lb -one third of a pound) you sold me… I would have saved my self $440.00 dollar, and each employee would’ve been served 10X more the quantities… You’re receipt was very deceiving and I should have noticed the printed weight, and focused on the number of people… This is a rip off You ruined our company gathering and embarrassed me! You left lots of people hungry sitting with empty plates- I called your Van Nuys store manager and all he can say is “what do you want me to do, that’s what you ordered”?

/?What an embarrassing humiliating inconveniencing mistake … .

Review about: Boston Market Chicken.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments