I decided cater Boston market for the company’s thanksgiving luncheon, instead of our usual caterers that come on site yearly…. I wanted to make sure that there was enough food for 48 employees, so I ordered food for 65 people… To my surprise, only 22 employee had meat of their plate – I was humiliated in front of employees….

We received 3.23 pounds of meat per 10 people, that’s 1/3 of 1.0lb … …. If an average chicken weighs 6.0lbs and feeds 4 people, that’s 1.5 lbs. per person, How do expect to feed 10 people with 3.23 pounds of meat, that’s 1/3 of 1Lb (.30lb of 1lb) …………..If I would have bought 50 individual meals at @9.69 per person that includes ½ chicken, which is about 3 lbs(three pounds) per person NOT the lousy 1/3 lb (.30lb -one third of a pound) you sold me… I would have saved my self $440.00 dollar, and each employee would’ve been served 10X more the quantities… You’re receipt was very deceiving and I should have noticed the printed weight, and focused on the number of people… This is a rip off You ruined our company gathering and embarrassed me! You left lots of people hungry sitting with empty plates- I called your Van Nuys store manager and all he can say is “what do you want me to do, that’s what you ordered”?

/? What an embarrassing humiliating inconveniencing mistake … .

Review about: Boston Market Chicken.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments